I hope everyone had a fantastic winter break and welcomed in the New Year in Style. Ha! I made bread :) John was sick and Jacob wanted to spend one more night at his grandparents house and I had no plans so I baked. I'm so exciting! I've never been much of a party goer, I'm more of a stay home read a book and get together with a couple people kind of person so it's all good. I hope you all did something that suited you. Do you have any goals for the New year?
Some of my goals for the new year are:
- Blog more & more consistently
- Create more
- Open an Etsy shop
- Cook and Bake more from scratch
- Meal plan and prep
- Reconnect with old friends and make new ones
- Live more positively
- Fold laundry as it comes out of the dryer rather than wait until I have many loads to fold...
- Continue losing weight until I am at a comfortable size. Almost there!
- Eat healthy
- More family time
- ....any many more that I can not think of at the moment
Well, now it's off to work! Have a fantastic Day and heres to a wonderful 2014!