Mmmm, Doesn't that look good? It really was. If you like Ricotta cheese and cake you'll love this. This was probably one of the most delicious most moist cakes I've tasted in a long time. I am a little bit of a tease thought, so you're going to have to read this post to get the recipe. I promise. :) It won't be too long.
You know how on Twitter you can add a short description describing a little bit about yourself in your profile? Well, I change mine from time to time to reflect myself at at a certain certain point in time. This is mine:
Blogger, scrapbooker, mom, recruiter, love to learn, chronic smiler, bright side looker, avid reader, introvert, observer, over thinker, food lover.
- Blogger - a bad one…I know. Lol but nonetheless I have a blog that I post to every now and then (with the goal of posting more!) so I consider myself a blogger.
- Scrapbooker - I do scrapbook. Not nearly as much as I'd like to but I'm on the road to scrapbook more since my life craziness is starting to wind down.
- Mom - I am a mom to the biggest stinker in the world but I wouldn't change it for anything in world.
- Recruiter - My job!! Have a mentioned I love my job?? I don't think I have. Lol *wink* never in a million years did I think Vanessa, (me) the girl who used to be afraid of her own shadow and petrified of talking to people on the phone would ever have a job like this, but I do. I've overcome my anxiety of people (for the most part) and my fear of the phone and have a great job I love. I work for a great company and the team of people I work with are so supportive, welcoming and just a really great group of people.
- Love to learn - This is self explanatory. I love to learn. Not necessarily in a structured school setting but random stuff. If I hear something that sparks my interest, I'm *that person* who will go out and research the crap out of it, buy a couple books about it and just enjoy the new info even if I never speak of the subject again. I have to know about it.
- Chronic Smiler - I smile a lot. Everyone should do it, it really makes a difference on your mood and the mood of others around you.
- Bright Side looker - It wasn't always this way. BELIVE ME. A few years ago, At almost 300lbs, hater of life, everyone & everything, I depressed to the point of concern. I was just an all around miserable person. Now, I am in a much better more positive place and my life has gotten significantly better over one small change - Trying to see the bright side of things. Its easier said than done, but if you are determined not to live a certain way anymore you can do it! Life is so much better this way.
- Avid reader. I love me some books :)
- Introvert - yup. This will never change. It's just part of my personality.
- Observer - I.notice.E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Most of the time I have to play dumb.
- Over Thinker - My brain doesn't stop. Sometimes I wish it had a button to switch it off once in a while. I think of everything - Good and Bad. Its good because it's constantly churning with ideas but it's bad because It makes me a worry wort.
- Food lover. No kidding, huh? I loooooovveeee food. And I also love to cook. And since you've sat through this post, I will share the recipe with you. I found it on Pinterest and you can find it here at Carrie's Experimental Kitchen
Now that life is settling down I'm *hoping* to be blogging a little more frequently. I miss my blog :) I miss writing and most of all I miss sharing my nonsense with you whether it be ramblings, recipes or something scrapbook related. That is all I've got for today and I promise to be back again!